From poems to podcasts, see what some of our curators have to say about using our online binders
- After I created my own LiveBinders template, it felt like I’d “automated” my meeting preparation routine and was able to reclaim hours of my work day.
Sarah SturtevantCertified Partner at ThomasNet.com
- As a teacher, I absolutely love the ways I have found to use LiveBinders!
Sandy FaulknerTeacher, Trinity Presbyterian School
- LiveBinders was conceptually easy for people to grasp–you can think of it like a physical binder that you put on the internet and use it basically the same way.
SUPER TEAMMarcia Brandt., Katie Hauser, Mary Jo Matousek, Mindy Perry, Rachele Esola
- This binder has become the go-to binder for my content area pre-service teachers, as well as, teachers who participate in my content area reading/writing workshops. As I learn new ways to engage students' comprehension of their content-related texts, I file ideas in the appropriate tab in my binder. (How did I ever file information before the "LiveBinder It" became an integral part of my life?)
Rhonda PhillipsInstructor, Virginia Tech
- Nice, Nice, Baby (LiveBinder’s) (A parody of "Ice, Ice, Baby") Alright stop, collaborate and listen LiveBinders-the perfect invention Something grabs my attention on the net Need to save it easily, yes, you bet. Create a Binder and stash that link Coordinate the pages so my stuff’s in sync To the extreme, I rock the net like Al Gore Light up the binder, saving objects galore...
Mike FisherFormer teacher who is now a full-time author, educational consultant, and instructional coach
- What started out as a way to collect and demo websites for a presentation, has now become an obsession. I originally put together my Free Technology Tools for Teachers LiveBinder for a presentation I was doing. I wanted a way to easily demo several websites and I also wanted my audience to have something to refer to after the presentation was over...
Mickie MuellerEd Tech Facilitator for Norfolk Public Schools
- We really appreciate LiveBinders and how much they enhance our productivity at a time when we don't really know from one day to the next if we're working from home or in the office. It has really been invaluable to our organization, so thanks so much!
Larissa A. ClineAssistant Director, 21st Century Programs Muskingum Valley ESC
- In a large district with 75 schools soon to be 85, LiveBinders will be even more than a tool but a critical component in our ability to stay organized.
Kimberly SinclairDyslexia Program Director for Aldine ISD
- I am delighted to say that LiveBinders has been the backboneof our AAC Mentorship Program! We have found LiveBinders to be a wonderful support system for those SLPs that wish to further their knowledge and skills in AAC.
Kathy BeattySpeech/Language Pathologist
- I wanted a tool to allow the students to showcase what they are learning in the class. I had used LiveBinders for some other projects but I thought this would be a great way for the students to collect and highlight what they learned in class.
Karma YantzieBusiness and Computer Teacher, Shickley Public Schools
- The LiveBinder was created out of pain. It started because Genius Hour had become something I MUST do with my students. I needed to defend it. I needed to find the stories that motivated others to try it. I needed to let parents know just WHY I was using this time in class on a weekly basis.
Joy KirrTeacher, Elk Grove, Illinois
- I'm excited that I found LiveBinders for my class! It's much easier than most drop-boxes and fits what I was looking for perfectly!
Grant WilsonCommunication Instructor, Casper College, Casper, Wyoming