From poems to podcasts, see what some of our curators have to say about using our online binders
- We use LiveBinders to help our staff get easy access to our organization's resources. They are spread out across 16 counties and LiveBinders has been amazing for us!
Debbie MerkwanProgram Secretary for South Central Child Development (Head Start)
- Once I found LiveBinders, it became a tool that I can’t do without.
Linda H.Retired Librarian
- LiveBinders is a great way to organize my coursework and keep all my materials in one place.
Yesenia. HStudent at Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- THANK YOU for what I believe is an Algebra & Geometry teacher's BEST TOOL !!
Jaime WorrallHonor's Algebra Teacher at Christa McAuliffe MS, Palm Beach Schools
- It was important that we had a platform where we could put all this COVID information in. And LiveBinders was the solution.
Dana YousefVP Clinical Programs at MEDZED
- We really are eating and breathing LiveBinders at our company. It's definitely THE training tool.
Esther BenonsManager of Talent Development at MEDZED
- New employees to our team think this tool is the best thing since sliced bread!!
Keith HolcombProject Assistant Healthy Social Behaviors Initiative at Child Care Resources, Inc
- As the Director of C&I with the NC New Teacher Support Program (NC NTSP), I have enjoyed developing binders for professional development, programmatic curriculum and protocols, case study development and much more.
Beth EdwardsDirector of C&I NC New Teacher Support Program East Carolina University- College of Education
- The reactions from the users and my collaborators have been great. When I have presented the binders at meetings, people have been impressed with the possibilities for arranging sets of links.
Veronica GelfgrenLearning for Integration Partner
- LiveBinders has been a game-changer for us, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. The shelves, binders, and tabs make it easy for our audience to get a sense of the range of resources that are available on any one topic.
Therese SandomierskiPh.D., Technical Assistance Specialist
- LiveBinders had just come out and I was so excited because it was something that was better than just some kind of a list kind of thing. I discovered very early on that one of the things I love about LiveBinders is the fact that I can create one on the fly if I need to.
Susan Brooks-YoungEducation Tech Specialist and Published Author and Speaker
- The key to the success of using LiveBinders is to add, organize, and update evidence on a regular basis. Our action plan, along with documenting evidence in the LiveBinders template, helps to maintain our focus towards continuous improvement. LiveBinders makes it so easy!
Sharon SchuelerFacilitator at the Sioux Falls, South Dakota Academy of Finance