December 5, 2021
- Registration: If you desire to have access to restricted sections of our Services, you may be required to become a registered user, and to submit any of the following: email, username, password, district, school, company name, city. Note: We encrypt your passwords.
- Customer Support: We may collect information through your communications with our customer support team or other communications that you may send us and their contents.
- Temporary Passwords: You may request a temporary password to be sent to the email on your account. It is your responsibility to change your password once you log in. We delete temporary passwords.
- Purchase or Upgrade: When you make payments through the Service, you will need to provide Personal Data such as a credit card number and billing address. We use a third-party service to process your payments and do not store your credit card information. We require these third-parties to maintain the privacy and security of the Personal Data they process on our behalf.
- Social Media Posts: We offer you the ability to post your LiveBinder links directly to your social media account. In order to allow you to post to your social media platforms, we may direct you to their log in page to provide username, account IDs, social handle and email address. We refer you to their privacy policies for handling your login credentials.
- Access to Connected Storage Sites: We give you the opportunity to connect content from other third-party media storage sites. Please refer to the “Information We Get From Connected Social Media Partners” section below.
How We May Use Your Personal DataWe may use Personal Data to:
- Create and manage your account, provide our Services, process payments, and respond to your inquiries
- Communicate with you to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service or system maintenance, including by periodically emailing you service-related announcements
- Publish your content, comments or messages on social media platforms
- Provide customer support
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including by developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our advertising; analyzing how the Services are being accessed and used; tracking performance of the Services; debugging the Services; facilitating the use of our Services)
- After choosing to “opt-in” to be notified, send you email regarding marketing communications about products, services, offers, programs and promotions of LiveBinders and affiliated companies
- Enforce our agreements related to our Services and our other legal rights
- Apply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies
- in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve significant abuse of our website infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of information)
- with another entity that acquires or merges with us.