September 23, 2023
LiveBinders has been committed to taking privacy seriously for the entire time we have been in business (over 10 years). We do not sell your Personal Data (which includes name, address, email address, phone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline or pieces of data which, when collected together and linked may lead to your identification) and we only collect the information necessary for providing an excellent service and experience on the LiveBinders platform.
Information You Choose to Submit
You can use certain portions of our Services without telling us your name, email address or providing any billing information. To obtain access to certain areas of our Services, however, or to receive certain services we provide (e.g., creating a LiveBinder, installing an application, upgrading to a premium service), you may be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, billing information). We use such information to provide you with the services and features you requested or registered for, and to monitor internally the usage of our Services. We also use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, about your support questions, about our website, and about our products and services.
- Account and Profile Information: If you desire to have access to restricted sections of our Services, you may be required to become a registered user, and to submit any of the following: email, username, password, district, school, company name, city. Note: We encrypt your passwords. You can also provide us with your profile photo, your name as the authorname of a binder. This is optional and is not necessary for you to use the Service. As a user of a LiveBinders account, on livebinders (DOT) com, your profile photo, and username may be visible to the viewers of your binders.
- User Contributions: Users can create and share their LiveBinder with a variety of privacy options: Private (default), Public, Unlisted (anyone with the link) and Team (private). Users can also add text, upload documents and add website URLs into their binder tab pages. User Contributions may be published and displayed publicly or with various privacy options. Uploaded files can be marked as “Private” and website URLs are dependent on the privacy setting of that Website. Users can review privacy options available for uploaded files as described in the LiveBinders Document Privacy page. While LiveBinders does provide privacy options, no privacy and security measures are perfect or impenetrable. User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk and we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services to whom you have chosen to share your User Contributions, therefore, we cannot guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Customer Support: We collect information through your communications with our customer support team or other communications that you send us and their contents. When you contact us for support or feedback, your information in used solely to respond to your request.
- Purchase or Upgrade: When you make payments through the Service, you will need to provide Personal Data such as a credit card number and billing address. We use a third-party service to process your payments and do not store your credit card information. We require these third-parties to maintain the privacy and security of the Personal Data they process on our behalf.
- Social Media Posts: We offer you the ability to post your LiveBinder links directly to your social media account. In order to allow you to post to your social media platforms, we may direct you to their log in page to provide username, account IDs, social handle and email address. We refer you to their privacy policies for handling your login credentials.
- Access to Connected Storage Sites: We give you the opportunity to connect content from other third-party media storage sites. Please refer to the “Information About Your Accounts on Third-Party Services” section below.
Information About Your Accounts on Third-Party Services
- Google Single Sign-on and Google Drive: You can log into LiveBinders using Google Single Sign-On. We use Google’s services only to authenticate your identity when you log into your LiveBinders account, and provide you the option to add selected content links from your Google Drive directly into your LiveBinder tabs. LiveBinders does not keep or store any of your login credentials.
- Dropbox You can log into your Dropbox account within your LiveBinders editor. We use these services only to authenticate your identity and provide you the option to add selected content links from your Dropbox account directly into your LiveBinder tabs. We do not keep or store any of your login credentials.
Information We Automatically Collect
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website, Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit LiveBinders, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website or Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our website or Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. Some of the cookies we use are “Session Cookies” (these cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser (or your session ends) and some cookies are “Persistent Cookies” (these cookies remain on your hard drive until you erase them or your browser does, depending on the cookie’s expiration date).
Information Related to your Device
We collect device-specific information such as:
- Device brand, version, and type
- Operating system and version
- Browser type and version
- Screen size and resolutions
This helps us measure how the Service is performing, improve LiveBinders for you on your particular device.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals
In part, due to the fact that no single standard has been widely adopted for compliance with “Do Not Track” signals, we are unable to respond to “Do Not Track” signals generated by your web browser.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use Personal Data to:
- Create and manage your account, provide our Services, process payments, and respond to your inquiries
- Communicate with you to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service or system maintenance, including by periodically emailing you service-related announcements
- Publish your content, comments or messages on social media platforms
- Provide customer support
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including by developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing how the Services are being accessed and used; tracking performance of the Services; debugging the Services; and facilitating the use of our Services)
- After choosing to “opt-in” to be notified, send you email regarding marketing communications about products, services, offers, programs and promotions of LiveBinders and affiliated companies
- Enforce our agreements related to our Services and our other legal rights
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies
How We Share Your Personal Data
- Service Providers. From time to time, we enter into relationships with third-parties who provide services to us (e.g., credit card processing services, web services, email services, support management services or data management and storage services). In those circumstances, we disclose information about you that is necessary for such service providers to perform those services, but only if such service providers agree not to disclose your information except as necessary to perform such services.
- in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve significant abuse of our website infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of information)
- and with another entity that acquires or merges with us.
Your use of areas of our website that are intended for interaction with other users (e.g., message boards, discussion rooms, and other online forums) may allow you to post content, including Personal Data. By choosing to use these areas, you understand and agree that anyone may access, use, and disclose any content (including any Personal Data) that you post to those areas.
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personal Data
If you would like to modify your account information, please update it on your My Profile page. If you would like any Personal Data you previously submitted to us deleted, please let us know by sending us an email to privacy (at) LiveBinders (DOT) com. (Please send your request from the email address associated with your account and clearly state what Personal Data you would like modified or deleted). We also take measures to delete your Personal Data or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep this information for a longer period. When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of product and services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, possible re-enrollment with our products or services, the impact on the services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations. Please note that sometimes these requests may take up to thirty business days to process, that any Personal Data that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your request, and that if you delete certain information (e.g., your billing address) you may not be able to purchase products or services in the future without re-submitting such information. Also, please note that we will maintain information about you in our database for accounting purposes or whenever we are required to do so by law.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We have implemented reasonable measures to help protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure. We employ administrative and electronic measures designed to appropriately protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Data in our possession.
We use secure servers and firewalls to protect your Personal Data on our systems. Passwords for using our Services will be encrypted. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure that information about you will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our administrative, physical and electronic safeguards. We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted, electronically stored Personal Data to you via email or conspicuous posting on our website in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system, and any other disclosures that may be required under applicable law.
The safety and security of your Personal Data also depends upon you. Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping such password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone. Use caution when giving out or posting any content in public areas of the Services as such content may be viewed by any users.
Students in the United States, including students under the age of 13, may use the Services for educational purposes at the invitation and direction of their school, school district or other educational agency by any representative thereof. If students are under 13 years of age, they must have parental permission to register an account at LiveBinders. Schools, school districts or educational agencies, as applicable, should obtain parental permission before issuing accounts to students.
Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), a school, school district or other educational agency representative may act as the agent of the parent or legal guardian of a student and provide consent on behalf of the parent for the collection, use and disclosure of the student’s information so long as such collection, use and disclosure are solely related to the student’s use of the Services for educational purposes. In such cases, LiveBinders is acting in the role of a “school official” under FERPA and contractually relies on the parental consent being obtained by the school, school district, other educational agency or any representative thereof. By enrolling a student to use the Services, the school, school district or other educational agency or representative thereof provides such consent to us to use, collect and share student information as needed to provide the Services.
Parents or legal guardians of students may have certain rights under FERPA with respect to their student’s data, including the right to review, update and/or delete student data, as well as prohibit our sharing of student data with third parties. Parents or legal guardians can exercise these rights by contacting the student’s school, school district or other educational agency, as applicable, and have them contact us at info (at) livebinders (DOT) com. Once we have received notification from the student’s school, school district or other educational agency that the student or parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of a student have chosen to exercise their rights with respect to their student’s data, we will work with such school, school district or other educational agency to accommodate such requests as required by applicable law and subject to legal requirements regarding the use, storage, retention and transfer of such data. In cases where: (i) LiveBinders is a third-party educational service provider to a school, school district or other educational agency; or (ii) a school, school district or other educational agency has registered to use LiveBinders on behalf of the student; LiveBinders can only cooperate with requests regarding student data when they are made by and through the applicable school, school district or other educational agency.
Links to Other Websites
Our Services may contain links to other websites such as when our users add third-party web URLs to their binder tabs. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, DISCLOSURE OR OTHER PRIVACY PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD-PARTY, INCLUDING OUR AFFILIATES, THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, ANY THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM, ANY THIRD-PARTY MAKING AVAILABLE THE DEVICES OR OPERATING SYSTEMS FOR WHICH THE SITE IS AVAILABLE, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY OPERATING ANY WEBSITE TO WHICH THE SITE CONTAINS A LINK. YOU MAY HAVE RIGHTS DIRECTLY ENFORCEABLE AGAINST THESE THIRD-PARTIES SO YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THEIR PRIVACY POLICIES TO LEARN MORE. We urge you to review such practices prior to submitting any personal information to such websites.
If you are a Data Subject located in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom (UK), or Switzerland, you have certain additional rights with respect to your Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) or similar regulations, which include the following rights:
- Access: You can request access to the Personal Data we hold about you;
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such Personal Data. You may correct some of this information directly by logging on to your account;
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems, subject to certain exceptions;
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may no longer have the ability to use some or all of the Services;
- Portability: You can ask for your Personal Data in a machine-readable format;
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes;
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data, which may restrict your access to and use of some or all of the Services; and
- Complaints: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your Personal Data with the applicable Data Protection Authority where you reside.
For Data Subjects located in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom (UK), or Switzerland, the following additional disclosures apply:
- Legal Basis for Processing. When we process your information we do so in reliance on the following legal bases: (i) to provide you with the Services and otherwise perform contractual commitments to you; (ii) when we have a legitimate interest in processing your Personal Data to operate our business or protect our interests; (iii) to comply with our legal obligations; and (iv) when we have your consent to do so, provided that you may withdraw such consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Marketing. LiveBinders does not process personal data for the purpose of marketing without first obtaining your express, opt-in consent or having a legitimate interest for doing so. You have the right to object to the processing of Personal Data for marketing purposes at any time by contacting us at privacy (at) livebinders (DOT) com.
- Special Category Personal Data. “Special Category Data” is any data that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, moral or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, political views, the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying a person, and data concerning health or a person’s sex life and/or sexual orientation. LiveBinders does not intend to collect any Special Category Data from you. Please refrain from sending us any Special Category Data.
- Automated Decision Making. LiveBinders does not make any automated decisions on your behalf or about you without first obtaining your express, opt-in consent. In the event we secure your consent to do so, you have the right to object to the processing of Personal Data via automated decision making at any time by contacting us at privacy (at) livebinders (DOT) com.
If you choose to use the Services from the European Union, the European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom (UK) or Switzerland or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personally identifiable information outside of those regions to the United States and to other countries throughout the world where we or our third party service providers are located and/or process Personal Data. By providing your Personal Data on or through the Services you expressly consent to such transfers and processing. If you do not want your Personal Data transferred outside your home country, do not submit any Personal Data to us or use any of our Services.
This Supplement does not apply to workforce-related personal information collected from California-based employees, job applicants, contractors, or similar individuals. Where noted, the CCPA temporarily exempts personal information reflecting a written or verbal business-to-business communication (“B2B personal information”) from some of its requirements.
Information We Collect
Our Services collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). Personal information does not include: (a) publicly available information from government records; (b) deidentified or aggregated consumer information; or (c) information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like: (i) health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA), clinical trial data, or other qualifying research data: or (ii) personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A real name, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address.
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
|A name, address, telephone number. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|Internet or other similar network activity.
|Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website or application.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from your website visits, use of our products and services or forms you complete or your user-generated content.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Services, your Usage Data, browsing and search history.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product or service orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website and products and services experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website, products, services, users/consumers is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your personal information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose. We only make these business purpose disclosures under written contracts that describe the purposes, require the recipient to keep the personal information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract. In the preceding twelve (12) months, LiveBinders has disclosed personal information for a business purpose to the categories of third parties indicated in the chart below.
We do not sell personal information. In the preceding twelve (12) months, LiveBinders has not sold the following categories of personal information to the categories of third parties indicated in the chart below. For more on your personal information sale rights, see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights.
|Personal Information Category
|Category of Third-Party Recipients
|Business Purpose Disclosures
|California Customer Records personal information categories.
|Internet or other similar network activity.
|Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Reselling Personal Information
The CCPA prohibits a third party from reselling personal information unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales. The following businesses purchase personal information from us and may resell that information. To opt-out of those sales, please visit that business’s opt-out notice at link provided below.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the “right to know”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
We do not provide a right to know or data portability disclosure for B2B personal information.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the “right to delete”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products or services to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or deidentify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
We do not provide these deletion rights for B2B personal information.
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by Emailing us at privacy (at) livebinders (DOT) com
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information.
You may also make a request to know or delete on behalf of your child.
You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
You do not need to create an account with us to submit a request to know or delete. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make it.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please email us at privacy (at) LiveBinders (DOT) com.
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
We do not sell personal information.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
CCPA Rights Request Metrics
Metrics regarding the consumer rights requests we received from all individuals/California residents] from June 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023: NONE
California residents may request this information by contacting us at privacy (at) LiveBinders (DOT) com.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits users of our Website and Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to privacy (at) LiveBinders (DOT) com.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information.
- Access and delete certain personal information.
- Data portability.
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose.
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise any of these rights or to appeal a decision regarding a consumer rights request, email us at privacy (at) LiveBinders (DOT) com.
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. Residents who wish to exercise this sale opt-out rights may submit a request to this designated address: privacy (at) LiveBinders (DOT) com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
To learn more about Document Security for your uploaded content click here.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at privacy (at) LiveBinders (DOT) com. Or write to us at: Privacy Matters c/o LiveBinders Inc. 58 West Portal Ave #260 San Francisco, CA 94127.