From poems to podcasts, see what some of our curators have to say about using our online binders
- This LiveBinder speaks for itself, through carefully selected content that is especially engaging to a middle school audience. Now my students learn, first hand, the relevance of copyright and censorship to their work.
Faraja ThompsonMiddle School Teacher
- LiveBinders has become an essential component of our new Virtual Museum of Law, enabling us to easily and cost-effectively update teacher resources on a daily basis.
Deborah CraytorDirector of Law-Related Education, State Bar of Georgia
- I write a weekly column for School Library Journal called JLG's Booktalks to Go. Each week I share brand new hot-off-the-press titles for PreK-12. I write a short booktalk for each book and then add resources like author/illustrator websites, lesson plans, and videos.
Deborah FordDirector of Library Outreach
- The reason I created the Bully Binder is very simple—desperation. I had just moved out of the regular brick and mortar classroom--you know the kind with desks, whiteboards, pencils, and paper—into one of the most technologically advanced computer labs in Gwinnett County. I needed technology that was fluid and easy for me to learn and use, as well as engaging for 400+ students across the learning level spectrum. Most of all, I needed it 10 minutes ago!
Dawna HatcherTeacher, Dacula Middle School
- Just a little shout-out if you are working with reports that need to be shared and compared by your colleagues. LiveBinders can take your organizational skills to a new level!
Dawn WallTechnology Coordinator, K-State
- What’s happening in the office products industry is that anything that has to do with a piece of paper is now in secular decline. The problem is that the transitional period will still take years; that’s why people should pay attention to LiveBinders.
Cody MartinCo-Founder Moss Office Furniture
- LiveBinders has given me a platform to showcase my skills and prove to my department why I was the right person for the job.
Brianna HortonExecutive Assistant to Director of Department of Transportation, Oakland, CA
- LiveBinders is the easiest way for me to catalogue virtual resources, and the fastest way for colleagues and students to find them.
Brian PageFinancial Education Teacher
- The students had an opportunity to use LiveBinders for their social studies class this year in 6th grade.
Karin LoftonTeacher, Aldine ISD