Convert Paper-Based Handbooks to Virtual Binders
All the benefits of going virtual without the confusion.
Replacing paper-based handbooks with digital folders has its challenges:
Your shared drive may start out neat and orderly, but over time, it can become cluttered.
- Shared drives can be either too easy to edit or too strict to share with groups of people.
- Everyone has their own naming conventions, so it’s hard to stay consistent.
- Nesting folders doesn’t necessarily make it easier to quickly find what you need.
Why Online Binders Work
Everyone is familiar with how binder tabs organize content. Your files and website URLs are organized in rows of tabs and sub tabs in your binders.
You Stay in Control
Your viewers can't change the order of the tabs or compromise the content you place in your binders.
Everyone Sees the Same Thing
The fixed structure of the binder gives everyone the same consistent access to material knowing everything is in its proper place.
Your stakeholders can consistently and quickly find what they need.
Marcia Brandt., Katie Hauser, Mary Jo Matousek, Mindy Perry, Rachele Esola
Dyslexia Program Director for Aldine ISD
Financial Education Teacher
How Online Binders Work
- Sign up for a free account and get started on your first online binder
- Upload a file, embed a web page or application link and add instructions for each tab
- Share your online binder URL through e-mail or embed it on your website or LMS
See How Online Binders Work
Example Digital Binders And Their Most Powerful Content